Friday, May 15, 2009

May 15, Friday

It wasn't even an hour after I finished my last blog piece on the Divine Feminine that Kali showed up. You might remember that Kali is the fierce, dark aspect of The Divine Mother. I hadn't even mentioned her in my blog piece and she was pissed. So pissed that she sent two attack dogs to show me that I also have Kali energy. This was their fourth attack on Liza and I just could not stand by and watch again. I'm still reeling, trying to sort it out. I'm OK and Liza, my beautiful Border Collie (see our photo) is pretty much OK with two puncture wounds on her back from sharp teeth.
Here is as much as I can tell you right now.

Dog Fight

SCREAM,
KICK,
PUNCH, PUNCH
KICK,KICK,KICK
ROARRRRRRRRR,
KICK,
FALL DOWN,
SCREAM,
PUNCH,
ROARRRR...ROARRRR......ROARRRR....,
GET UP,
WALK AWAY,
SCREAM,
PUNCH THE AIR,
CRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let my know what you think. I would like to hear form you. Edelle